Wide Range Assessment of Memory and Learning, Third Edition (WRAML3)
Coming Fall, 2020! measures memory functioning (short- and long-term memory as well as cognition) and the ability to learn new material in children and adults.
Ages / Grades:
5:0 - 90:11 years old
Screener: 10 - 15 minutes | Brief form: 15 - 20 minutes | Full administration: 110 - 120 minutes
Score Report; Interpretive Report
STAY IN THE KNOW!
Request to 'stay in the know' so we can provide you with valuable updates on this new assessment.
The Wide Range™ Assessment of Memory and Learning, Third Edition (WRAML™3) measures short- and long-term memory functioning and the ability to learn new material in children and adults. This flexible and engaging lifespan assessment includes updated norms, content, and artwork reflective of today's population.
- Comprehensive memory assessment that includes attention/concentration and working memory
- Updated norms and validity studies
- Flexible methods of administration: screener, brief or full administration
- Access to standard scores, scaled scores, percentiles, and age equivalents for the child through adult age groups using either hand-scoring or Q-global scoring and reporting options
- Overview of memory functioning in four subtests from the Core Battery
- New subtests that measure visual delayed memory
- The WRAML3 is composed of immediate, delayed and recognition memory, attention/concentration, and working memory subtests.
- Content relevant for lifespan assessments including age-appropriate artwork and stories
- Fun and engaging tasks
- Expanded coverage of working memory subtests to full age range
- Appropriate for diverse populations
- Simplified administration of finger windows
- Additional scores for qualitative analysis
Speak to a Pearson Assessment Consultant
To provide you with the best possible service and to support your assessment strategy, we have aligned our qualified and knowledgeable Assessment Consultants to meet your needs in your professional area of practice.