Q-global™ is Pearson's web-based platform for test administration, scoring and reporting. It houses the industry's gold standard in assessment tools and is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. Secure and affordable, Q-global helps you quickly and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports.
Pearson Clinical Assessment developed Q-global for mental health professionals, educators, and other professionals, whowant the ease, reliability, and security of a cost-effective, common web-based platform for their administration, scoring, and reporting needs.
Q-global is the only scoring and reporting system that features today's leading assessments on a simple-to-use,web-based interface that is accessible anytime, anywhere.
Q-global offers you:
24/7 secure, web-based access
Pricing on a per-report basis—providing you with a flexible pay-as-you-go approach
Reports are now MOBILE friendly
You can access your Q-global account through any Internet-connected device to manage and retrieve examinee information, generate scores from assessment data, and produce accurate, comprehensive assessment reports. All of these activities are performed in a secure, private web environment that helps professionals streamline their assessment workflow while complying with widely accepted data privacy standards. The web-based nature of Q-global provides users with unprecedented flexibility in accessing and performing their work anytime and anywhere.
As a new Q-global user, you will need the following:
- A computer with access to the Internet through a standard browser (e.g., Safari®, Microsoft® InternetExplorer® 10.0 or above, etc.)
- A Q-global account that has been activated and credited for use.
Your operating system and browser should appear on the list below in order to run the Q-global software:
Setting up a Q-global account is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Once your Q-global account is activated, the ordering process is very similar to traditional methods; in lieu of receiving physical packaged, however, customers receive a “virtual” shipment of report usages.
You may place your order for Q-global products on our website at www.PearsonClinical.ca, by contacting our Customer Care team at 1-866-335-8418 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit your respective local Pearson Clinical Assessment sites to proceed with purchasing on Q-global.
Australia or New Zealand http://www.pearsonclinical.com.au/qglobal
Once you have initiated your Q-global license, you will have access to a growing library of assessments. The administration or scoring of assessments on Q-global is charged based on the service provided (on-screen administration, simple scoring, interpretive report) and the content delivered.
For more information regarding specific per-use report pricing in Q-global, please visit the respective product web pages on PearsonClinical.ca.
- In most cases, Q-global pricing will match pricing of Q Local reports identically.
- Pearson also offers many quantity break discounts for Q-global reports ordered in larger quantities.
For quantity break discounts, please visit the Website Terms and Conditions of Use section on PearsonClinical.ca.
There are a number of valuable resources available to customers who are utilizing Q-global for their scoring and reporting needs.
- Training - Getting Started with Q-Global Training Series - View these brief training modules about various activities related to Q-global.
- Resource Library - Once logged into your Q-global account, you can access the Resource Library which is located in the menu bar at the top of the screen throughout Q-global. The Resource Library contains documents and files related to assessment products available on Q-global which can be used to help optimize your use of Q-global and answer questions. The structure is set up by assessment, with sub-folders within each. The Restricted folder is available to users with the appropriate qualification level for administering the assessment. The General folder is available to any user that has access to the system.
- Resources include:
- Import Examinee file format
- Export Map (describes each column in the system generated .csv file)
- Additional Downloadable Documents:
If further technical assistance or guidance is required, please utilize the following information:
Canada & US: 1-800-249-0659 (Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST)
Technical Support E-mail: email@example.com
Technical Support URL: PearsonAssessmentSupport.com
For all product-related questions or other customer support needs, please contact our Customer Care department as follows: