Strategies & Tools to Help Improve Reading Skills & The New DRA3 Experience!
Presenter: Kathy New
What’s in your “toolbox”? Incorporating fun and practical ideas to promote and get students excited about literacy in the classroom and at home is essential to literacy development. Is your “toolbox” feeling a little empty or in need of some additional strategies/ideas? Does your “toolbox” contain tools that uncover your students’ strengths and needs to support positive literacy outcomes and instruction?
Join us for an enlightening webinar that will provide:
• Fun and easy to implement tips to promote literacy in the classroom and at home
• Instructional tools and assessments for educators to help identify strengths and needs to support positive literacy outcomes in ALL students
• An overview of the NEW DRA3
• A look at the tools the DRA3 incorporates to help teachers with instruction and improvement of student reading skills
• A demonstration on how the DRA3 Online Platform can help save time with assessment administration and scoring
- at -
Learn more about the DRA3