California Verbal Learning Test Children's VersionCVLT-C
- CVLT®-C California Verbal Learning Test® Children's Version is used to assess verbal learning and memory in children and adolescents. Useful in various settings to identify learning and memory difficulties, isolate deficient learning strategies, and assist in designing remediation programs. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Choose from our products
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
1 optionfrom $383.75
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
2 optionsfrom $149.90
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
2 optionsfrom $278.25
All tests & materials offered for CVLT-C
5 optionsfrom $149.90
CVLT-C Complete Kit (Print)0158033957 Qualification Level C
Includes Manual (Print) and 25 Record Forms (Print)Estimated to ship:1-2 weeks
CVLT-C Q-global Manual (Digital)A103000232436 Qualification Level C
Once ordered, the digital asset is accessible by logging into Q-global and visiting the Q-global Resource Library. It is a view-only digital file.
CVLT-C Manual (Print)0158033965 Qualification Level C
CVLT-C Record Forms Qty 25 (Print)0158033973 Qualification Level C
CVLT-C Scoring Assistant/Report Writer CD Qty 10158034198 Qualification Level C
Includes 1 CD-ROM (Windows)
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- 5:0 to 16:11 years
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 15 to 20 minutes, plus a 20-minute interval to accommodate delayed recall measure
- Digital (Q-interactive) or Paper-and-pencil
- Scoring options:
- Scoring Assistant™ with Report Writer™ software hand-scoring
- Report Options:
- Interpretive reports
- Nationally normed age-based sample available on 27 key indices
- System requirements:
- Please note that the software is compatible with Windows XP only.
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
CVLT-C evaluates children and adolescents with learning and memory impairments that may have resulted from traumatic brain injury or are evidenced by mild to severe learning disabilities, attention-deficit disorders, intellectual disability, psychiatric problems, or other neurological disorders.
CVLT-C produces a detailed analysis of the child's performance on recall measures, learning characteristics measures, areas of recall errors, and contrast measures.
CVLT-C on Q-interactive at a Glance:
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of CVLT-C on Q-interactive
How Can I Buy CVLT-C on Q-interactive?
Annual Q-interactive licenses can be purchased using our account request form or by calling Customer Support at 1-866-335-8418. See the Q-interactive pricing tab for more information on license options.
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you wish to add the CVLT-C to your account, visit our online form and select the "Add test(s) to existing account" option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-866-335-8418.