Cogmed Working Memory TrainingCogmed
- Cogmed Working Memory Training (Cogmed) provides an evidence-based program for helping children, adolescents, and adults sustainably improve attention by training their working memory. Cognitive neuroscience, combined with innovative computer game design and close professional support, enables Cogmed to deliver substantial and lasting benefits to clients. Guidance on using this program in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- new, updated version fall 2020
- Age range:
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Variable protocols allow for individualized training schedules to meet the specific needs of trainees and their families. 25 to 50 minutes per day, 3-5 days per week.
- Report Options:
- Progress monitoring and reporting included in the program
- Other languages:
- Guidance on using this program in your telepractice
Unlimited use, annual site licenses are available for both publicly-funded institutions and organizations as well as privately-funded practices. Cogmed is also offered in a single-use license:
Site license for publicly-funded institutions (schools, hospitals,...):
Site license for privately-funded practices:
Please visit www.cogmed.com for product development and research updates.
Cogmed working memory training is the most scientifically validated cognitive intervention for working memory and attention deficits. Working memory is key to the brain's processing capacity. It is vital for concentration, reasoning, and learning.
Cognitive neuroscience, combined with innovative computer game design and close professional support, enable Cogmed to deliver substantial and lasting benefits to clients.
Updated in 2020, Cogmed's exciting web-based platform has a streamlined workflow with an engaging, updated design and graphics. Providing Cogmed Working Memory Training to clients and students is now easier than ever!
Cogmed coaches now have a state-of-the-art platform for providing working memory intervention to help clients improve working memory, attention and related cognitive abilities.
Why Choose Cogmed?
Because Cogmed Works!
To learn more about the science of Cogmed and the Cogmed method visit www.cogmed.com
The following resources are available for Cogmed
The following training events are available for Cogmed.