Pain Patient ProfileP-3
- The Pain Patient Profile (P-3®) assessment focuses on the factors most frequently associated with chronic pain. The test can help provide an objective link between the physician's observations and the possible need for further psychological assessment. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Choose from our products
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
3 optionsfrom $110.45
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
3 optionsfrom $19.40
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
2 optionsfrom $74.85
All tests & materials offered for P-3
8 optionsfrom $19.40
P-3 Q Local-Starter Kit 30882 Qualification Level B
Includes P-3 Manual and 30 answer sheets with test items: all the materials necessary to conduct 30 assessments and 30 Q Local administrations. (Does not include Q Local software.)Estimated to ship:6 weeks
P-3 Q Local-Starter Kit 10927 Qualification Level B
Includes P–3 manual and 10 answer sheets with test items: all the materials necessary to conduct 10 assessments and 10 Q Local administrations. (Does not include Q Local software.)Estimated to ship:6 weeks
P-3 Q Local-Starter Kit 3830 Qualification Level B
Includes P-3 Manual and 3 answer sheets with test items: all the materials necessary to conduct 3 assessments and 3 Q Local administrations. (Does not include Q Local software.)Estimated to ship:3-4 weeks
P-3 Q-global Manual (Digital)A103000232644 Qualification Level B
Once ordered, the digital asset is accessible by logging into Q-global and visiting the Q-global Resource Library. It is a view-only digital file.
P-3 Manual (Print)02201 Qualification Level B
P-3 Q-global Interpretive Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)63675 Qualification Level B
P-3 Q Local Interpretive Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)51527 Qualification Level B
P-3 Handscore Answer Sheets Qty 50 (Print)02202 Qualification Level B
Includes test items; carbonless sheets
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Individuals 17-76 years old
- Reading Level:
- 8th Grade
- Qualification level:
- Paper-and-pencil, computer or online administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting; Q Local™ Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software; Manual Scoring
- Report Options:
- Interpretive Report or Progress Report
- Pain Patients and Community Samples
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
The P-3 test is useful for a variety of medical professionals, including anesthesiologists, general practitioners, rehabilitation specialists, chiropractors, surgeons, neurologists, and nurses.
A total of 497 subjects participated in cross-validating the P-3 assessment. Approximately half of the subjects were pain patients (N=243) and half were community subjects (N=254).
The report offers the health professional detailed analysis of the individual's responses and includes graphic profiles of how the results compare to the norm group. Progress reports enable clinicians to monitor a client’s progress over time.
The following resources are available for Pain Patient Profile.
Q-global Training Series