CDM®-R-CDN has been used successfully by millions of junior high and high-school students, individuals preparing to enter the job market, and veterans who are returning to the workplace or considering changing career directions.
- Pinpoint career clusters and yields results that can be linked to future job area interests and opportunities.
- Assess users’ interests and help them to self-assess their abilities, work values, and school subject preferences.
- Use a decision-making process for exploring specific occupations and learning about the education and training requirements.
- Get scores and reports on six interest areas (each corresponding to one of the six RIASEC themes): Crafts, Scientific, Arts, Social, Business, Office Operations.
CDM-R consists of two levels, both designed for different types of individuals.
- Level 1: ideal for middle and junior high school students, and individuals with limited reading ability. It features 96 Interest Survey items that are easy to read and a booklet that includes the CDM survey itself and interpretive information with job charts for the six CDM-R career interest areas.
- Level 2: ideal for high school students, college students, and adults with average or better reading ability. A Survey Booklet consists of 120 updated and gender-neutral items, and an Interpretive Folder suggests relevant jobs, college majors, and training programs.