Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability: CanadianWNV-CDN
- Wechsler® Nonverbal Scale of AbilityL Canadian (WNV™-CDN) is a nonverbal measure of ability for culturally and linguistically diverse groups. It is appropriate for all individuals, particularly when language poses a barrier to typical test administration or traditional intellectual assessment results are questionable due to language-related difficulties
Choose from our products
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
1 optionfrom $1,399.30
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
3 optionsfrom $79.85
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
1 optionfrom $210.65
All tests & materials offered for WNV-CDN
5 optionsfrom $79.85
WNV CDN Complete Kit in Rolling Case077475530X Qualification Level C
Includes Administration and Scoring Manual, Technical and Interpretive Manual, Stimulus Book, 25 Record Forms, 25 Response Booklets, Spatial Span Board, Object Assembly Puzzles, Picture Arrangement Cards, 1 pencil, Scoring Assistant software (Windows CD-ROM), and Coding Scoring Template
WNV CDN Technical Manual774755350 Qualification Level C
WNV CDN Record Forms774755318 Qualification Level C
Pkg of 25
WNV CDN Response Booklet774755334 Qualification Level C
Pkg of 25
WNV Scoring Assistant (Digital)0158340116 Qualification Level C
Includes 1 CD-ROM (Windows only)
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Norm-referenced composite score; Separate subtest scores
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Full battery: 45 minutes; Brief version: 15-20 minutes
- Two Forms: Full Battery and Brief Version
- Scoring options:
- Scoring software (included in kit) or manual scoring
- Other languages:
- Minimal verbal instructions in French, Spanish, Chinese, German, and Dutch included in Administration and Scoring Manual
- System requirements:
- Software is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10. Software is not compatible with Mac OS.
When language poses a barrier to typical administration, or where traditional intellectual assessment results would be questionable due to language-related difficulties, the WNV-CDN is appropriate for all individuals.
WNV-CDN is a valid tool for use with low incidence disorders such as cerebral palsy, aphasia, physically-/multiple-handicapped, and autism spectrum disorders.
Both a Full Battery and Brief Version of WNV-CDN are available. The Full Battery includes the following subtests: Matrices, Objective Assembly, Coding, Recognition, Spatial Span, and Picture Arrangement. The Brief Version includes two subtests and yields a single ability score.
The WNV-CDN is an ideal tool for examinees dominant in a language different from the clinician and/or when no translator is available. There is no need for adapted administration with individuals from different countries. Supplemental directions are available in several languages, including English, French, Spanish, Chinese, and German. Standardized on a representative sample of the Canadian population, including Francophones, Anglophones, and Allophones, the WNV-CDN allows for added Canadian validity and reliability when assessing cognitive abilities in:
See the WNV-CDN Brochure for more features.
The following reports are available for WNV-CDN.