Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals Preschool-2CELF Preschool-2
- A preferred testing method, Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals® Preschool-2 (CELF® Preschool-2) assesses aspects of language necessary for preschool children to transition to the classroom. CELF Preschool-3 is now available - learn more!
Choose from our products
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
2 optionsfrom $53.05
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
3 optionsfrom $117.65
All tests & materials offered for CELF Preschool-2
5 optionsfrom $53.05
CELF Preschool-2 Stimulus Book 2 (Print)015803497X Qualification Level B
Includes Recalling Sentences in Context
CELF Preschool-2 Record Forms Qty 25 (Print)0158034988 Qualification Level B
CELF Preschool-2 Pragmatics and Preliteracy Rating Scales Qty 25 (Print)0158035291 Qualification Level B
CELF Preschool-2 Stimulus Book 1 (Print)0158034961 Qualification Level B
Includes Sentence Structure, Word Structure, Expressive Vocabulary, Concepts & Following Directions, Basic Concepts, Word Classes
CELF Preschool-2 Examiner's Manual (Print)0158034953 Qualification Level B
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- 3:0 to 6:11
- Core language score, receptive and expressive language index scores, expressive language, language content, and language structure index scores; standard scores, percentile ranks, age equivalents, and growth scores.
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Level 1: 15-20 minutes. Entire test: variable.
- Verbal response to stimulus picture
- More than 800 preschool-age children
"CELF Preschool-3 is now available. Learn more!
CELF Preschool-2 includes a variety of subtests that provide in-depth assessment of a child's language skills.
CELF Preschool-2 was specifically designed for preschool aged children who are bound for the classroom.
The following training events are available for CELF Preschool-2.