Millon Adolescent Personality InventoryMAPI
- The Millon® Adolescent Personality Inventory (MAPI®) is a normed assessment of adolescent personality characteristics. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Choose from our products
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
1 optionfrom $209.90
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
4 optionsfrom $38.70
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
3 optionsfrom $68.40
All tests & materials offered for MAPI
8 optionsfrom $38.70
MAPI Q-global Starter Kit63476 Qualification Level C
Includes Manual (Digital) and 3 Q-global administrations (Digital)
MAPI Q-global Manual (Digital)0150300670 Qualification Level C
Once ordered, the digital asset is accessible by logging into Q-global and visiting the Q-global Resource Library. It is a view-only digital file.
MAPI Manual plus Digital Manual on Q-global46271 Qualification Level C
MAPI Manual (Print)45103 Qualification Level C
MAPI Q Local Interpretive Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)51446 Qualification Level C
MAPI Q-global Interpretive Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)63475 Qualification Level C
MAPI Q Answer Sheets Qty 25 (Print)51412 Qualification Level C
For use with either Q Local or Q-global systems. Test Booklet is required for administration.
MAPI Test Booklets Qty 10 (Print)46410 Qualification Level C
- Age range:
- Reading Level:
- 6th Grade
- Outpatient, inpatient, and normal adolescents
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 20–30 minutes (150 true/false items)
- Paper-and-pencil, computer or online administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global™ web based, Q Local™ Software, or Mail-in Scoring
- Report Options:
- Interpretive Report
- Other languages:
- Trademark information:
- "Millon," "MCMI," "MCMI-III," "MACI," "M-PACI," "MBMD," "MAPI," and "MCCI" are trademarks and "MIPS" is a registered trademark of DICANDRIEN, INC.
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
The MAPI can be used in clinical, correctional, and educational settings by psychologists, psychiatrists, and school counselors, as well as other mental health and guidance professionals.
The MAPI test was designed to assess adolescent personality characteristics.
Sample Reports and Resources
Below you will find additional information on MAPI.
Click on a question to see the response.