Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests | Third EditionWRMT-III
- Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests Third Edition (WRMTTM-III) retains the format and structure of its predecessor while expanding the test’s range to offer you even more diagnostic capability. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Ages 4:6 – 79:11; Grades K–12
- Standard scores, percentile ranks, age and grade equivalents, Relative Performance Index (RPI), Growth Scale Value (GSV); Cluster scores for Total Reading, Readiness, Basic Skills, Reading Comprehension
- Qualification level:
- Scoring options:
- Q-global™ web-based or Manual scoring
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Two pricing options are now available for scoring and reporting on Q-global. In addition to the current per-report price, there is now an unlimited-use scoring and reporting subscription available in one-, three-, and five-year terms. Both pricing options are listed in the pricing section below.
Important note: Each subscription is per user for the WRMT-III only and will begin on the date of order processing unless otherwise requested.
WRMT-III is an individual assessment of reading skills for children and adults.
More than 50 percent of all WRMT-III content has been updated. This significant revision retains the format and structure of the WRMT-R/NU, while expanding the test’s range to give you even greater diagnostic power.
Rapid Automatic Naming
Oral Reading Fluency
The following sample reports are available.
Digital Assets: Stimulus Books, Manuals, and Other Administration Materials
You can now choose to replace your paper administration components with a digital version of each piece. The Q-global Resource Library hosts WRMT-III digital stimulus books, manuals, and ancillary administration materials. Each component can be purchased separately or as a digital kit.
NOTE: Paper record forms and scoring are not included in some digital kits at this time. Please refer to the descriptions for items included in any kit purchase.
The following resources are available for WRMT-III.
The following training events are available for Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests | Third Edition.