Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals | Fifth EditionCELF-5
- CELF-5 provides clinicians with a streamlined, flexible battery to assess semantics, morphology, syntax, and pragmatics for students ages 5-21. CELF-5 features structured and authentic tests of language ability (including observational and interactive measures) for a complete picture of students' language skills. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Date de publication:
- Fall, 2013
- Groupe d’âge:
- 5:0 –21:11
- Core Language Score, Receptive Language, Expressive Language, Language Structure and Language Content standard scores, percentile ranks, growth scale values, and age equivalents.
- Niveau de qualification:
- Temps de passation:
- 30–45 minutes for the Core Language Score. Total assessment: variable.
- Verbal response to picture stimuli
- Options de notation:
- Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting; and manual scoring
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Détails du Produit
The new CELF-5 is a comprehensive battery of 16 standalone tests that provides a streamlined, flexible and interactive approach to language assessment.
CELF-5 provides highly accurate diagnostic information with updated normative data.
Score reports automatically convert total raw scores to test scaled scores, percentile ranks, age equivalents, and growth scale values
The following resources are available for CELF-5.
Interviews & Presentations
CELF-5 on Q-interactive at a Glance:
*Cost per usage between $1.00 and $1.50 depending on volume discounts
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of CELF-5 on Q-interactive
How Can I Buy CELF-5 on Q-interactive?
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the CELF-5 to your account, visit our online order form and select the "Add test(s) to existing account" option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.
Select a question below to see the response.
Written Language (Reading Comprehension and Writing)
Core Language Skills
The following training events are available for CELF-5.