Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement | Third EditionKTEA-3
Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement Third Edition (KTEA™-3) is an individually administered battery that provides in-depth assessment and evaluation of key academic skills. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Date de publication:
- Groupe d’âge:
- Individuals 4:0–25:11
- Age- and grade-based standard scores (M = 100, SD = 15), age and grade equivalents, percentile ranks, normal curve equivalents (NCEs), stanines, and Growth Scale Value (GSV)
- Niveau de qualification:
- Temps de passation:
- 15-85 min for ASB Composite
- Q-interactive® (digital) or paper-and-pencil
- Options de notation:
- Q-global™ (web-based) or manual scoring
- Options du rapport:
- Q-global™ report includes Score Summary, subtest Comparisons, Achievement/Ability Comparisons Error Analysis, and Instructional Interventions
- Exigences du système:
- Software is compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and macOS (up to and including High Sierra). The audio files are located on the KTEA-3 USB Flash drive.
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Détails du Produit
Empower all your students to succeed and receive a deeper understanding of achievement gaps with the new KTEA-3.
KTEA-3 maintains all the important features of the KTEA-II with a wealth of new updates:
The following sample reports are available for KTEA-3.
Digital Assets: Stimulus Books, Manuals, and Other Administration Materials
If you are taking a test in Q-global and are having difficulty hearing the audio (from the USB flash drive), please follow these steps:
Place the audio files in a folder on your hard drive
Note: If this solution does not solve the problem, please contact our technical support department by phone for more assistance at 1-800-627-7271
KTEA-3 on Q-interactive at a Glance:
*Cost per usage between $1.00 and $1.50 depending on volume discounts
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of KTEA-3 on Q-interactive
How Can I Buy KTEA-3 on Q-interactive?
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the KTEA-3 to your account, visit our online order form and select the "Add test(s) to existing account" option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.
Select a question below to see the response.
Q & A from the KTEA-3 and WIAT-III Dyslexia Index scores webinars
The following training events are available for KTEA-3.