Pearson Canada Assessment Inc. guarantees satisfaction with the quality of its test materials. If for any reason you are unhappy with one of our products, simply return it in saleable condition within 60 days of purchase for a full credit or refund, whichever is preferred.
If your shipment of materials is defective, damaged, or incomplete, it may be returned for exchange or credit within 60 days of the invoice date.
- Unused (unopened packages) paper materials received within 60 days of the invoice date, except for books, software, scoring usages (Q-global reports), and videos where a 30-day return timeframe applies.
- Materials must be in saleable condition, clean, and unused. If the product is no longer sold/in-print, returns will not be accepted.
- Items in saleable condition returned after 60 days will not be accepted for credit or refund unless pre-authorized by Pearson Canada Assessment Inc. (Pre-authorized returns are subject to a restocking fee).
To receive credit or refund for qualifying returns received within 60 days of the invoice date, simply follow these four steps:
- Enclose proof of purchase from Pearson (invoice or packing slip).
- State the reason for the return or exchange.
- Provide your account number, name and phone number.
- Send materials by an insured, traceable method such as UPS or FedEx to:
Pearson Canada Assessment, Inc.
195 Harry Walker Parkway North
Newmarket, ON L3Y 7B3
Important note: Lost, damaged or stolen report counters and unused administrations will not be replaced free of charge.
Digital Product Returns
We provide product credit for qualifying returns received within 60 days of the invoice date. To obtain credit for Usage Credits/Electronic Assessment Units,please contact our Customer Care department by email at email@example.com