Shipping charges for delivery, as well as a minimal handling to cover picking, packing and assembly costs will be added to your order. These charges will be listed together on your invoice as "Shipping and Handling."
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours, however, we request you allow 10 business days for delivery of test materials after your order has been received.
Shipping and handling fee percentages are charged as follows. Please note that shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
Orders within Canada
Standard Shipping and Handling within Canada via CanPar or Canada Post
Typical Regular Ground Delivery Time: 10-15 days
- Order amount $0 to $225.00 = $18 minimum
- Order amount $225.01 to $500.00 = 8% charge
- Order amount $500.01 to $1,000.00 = 6% charge
- Order amount $1,000.01 to $2,500.00 = 4% charge
- Order amount $2,500.01 and higher = 3% charge
Expedited Shipping and Handling within Canada via FedEx
Typical Delivery Time: 2-3 days
- Order amount $0 to $900.00 = $100 minimum
- Order amount $900.01 to $2,000.00 = 12% charge
- Order amount $2,000.01 and higher = 11% charge
Please note: for expedited delivery, orders much be received by 12:00 PM Eastern Time