Assess using iPads®! Q-interactive offers the flexibility to administer assessments in a convenient, easy-to-use digital system using two iPads.
based on product
For Q-interactive's assessment library, see the Product Details tab on this page, or visit HelloQ.ca.
ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION MATERIALS
Q-interactive: Licence for 1 to 4 tests
Licence to use 1 to 4 tests on Q-interactive. Volume discount applies for site licences.
Q-interactive: Licence for 5 to 8 tests
Licence to use 5 to 8 tests on Q-interactive. Volume discount applies for site licences.
Q-interactive: Licence for 9+ tests
Licence to use 9+ tests on Q-interactive. Volume discount applies for site licences.
Using Q-interactive in Telepractice
If you already have a Q-interactive subscription, you can provide remote administration by following these instructions:
- Log into QI Central and create or select a client.
- Assign assessment(s) to the client and send to the iPad®.
- Log into QI Assess on the iPads.
- Log into a telepractice platform (e.g., Zoom, Hangouts, etc.)
- Mirror the client/examinee iPad on to your computer.
- Screenshare the mirrored client/examinee iPad on your computer through your telepractice platform to show the stimulus item(s).
- Advance through the test items, following prompts on the practitioner iPad.
- Record the examinee response (verbal, by use of the mouse, or visual touch documented by facilitator) to each item on the client iPad.
Please note that this scenario requires significant technical skill, additional software, and extensive practice.
Speak to a Pearson Assessment Consultant
To provide you with the best possible service and to support your assessment strategy, we have aligned our qualified and knowledgeable Assessment Consultants to meet your needs in your professional area of practice.