Social Cognition includes a broad spectrum of abilities, such as facial recognition, name-face association, prosody, and theory of mind that are important aspects of social functioning.
Assesses test-taking effort in individuals ages 17 and older
Designed to encourage post-publication research that provides new information about the applications and characteristics of our instruments.
An individually administered measure of cognitive abilities and processing skills.
Quickly and easily administer, score, and report the frequency of observed behaviours that identify executive function problems in adults.
- ADHD/ ADD (11)
- ASD (7)
- Achievement/ Literacy/ Basic Skills (26)
- Behaviour (34)
- Biopsychosocial (10)
- Child Development (14)
- Cognition/ Intelligence (25)
- Executive Functioning (10)
- Memory (19)
- Mental Health–Adult (21)
- Mental Health–Child/ Adolescent (15)
- Mental Health–Forensic (13)
- Mental Health–Trauma (2)
- Neuropsychology–General (29)
- Nonverbal Cognition/ Intelligence (10)
- Personality–Adult (13)
- Personality–Child/ Adolescent (5)
- Progress Monitoring (2)
- Rehab (4)
- Software (5)
- Visual/Spatial (3)
- Vocational (12)