Information for Examiners
Pearson Clinical Assessment is currently seeking professionals and supervised graduate students in the fields of psychology, special education, or psychometrics, to collaborate with us as examiners on the WIAT-4-CDN Standardization Study. The standardization study is expected to begin in August 2022 and continue until fall 2023. You choose when the time to participate is most convenient!
What is an Examiner?
- Professionals working or training in the fields of psychology, education, etc
- Independent Contractors who collect test cases for us out in their communities.
What are the benefits of becoming an Examiner?
Becoming an Examiner has many benefits including:
- First look at the new WIAT-4 Canadian prior to publication where you can give feedback on the test while it’s still in development
- Earn 10 Continuing Education (CE) credits from CPA for completing training by Pearson and administering 3 test cases
- Gain valuable administrative experience with feedback on your administrative strengths and weaknesses from Pearson Canada Assessment
- Get paid per administration (after your 3rd case for those participating in CE credits)
- Have your name listed in the manual of the most widely used psycho-educational assessment in Canada